Not Recommended, We agreed on one price and then they kept raising the price until it was double! I even had the vehicle driven to a larger town so they would not have to pick it up in a smaller town.

Once Mercury was paid they no longer communicate with you I missed 5 days of work because of poor communication. The Carrier never contacted me to let me know they had problems and would be late I had to call them! I would wait a full day and they would not come then I would call the carrier and they would promise the next day, and again would not come! what was supposed to take 5 days took 11 and that was money I missed by not working as well as having to pay double to get my Vehicle!

I tried several times to contact Jim and Mercury and he would not reply (hey they had their money I was on my own)! This was the worst case of Customer service I have had to deal with and would not recommend them in any way! They will promise you the world and not even give you dirt!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mercury Auto Transport. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mercury Auto Transport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Mercury Auto Transport to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mercury Auto Transport?

Comments